Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hahhaha long time no blog everyone! What you been up to?! 

For those who live in Australia of course you already know that it is officially Summer!! Yes, summer. Like every other year we are celebrating Christmas in summer. This year for a change i decided to learn to ride a skateboard! NO i do not know how to ride a skateboard just yet. 
A few days ago i ordered a penny skateboard from 'Penny Australia'. For those who don't know what a penny skateboard is the original plastic skateboard. They come in different colors and sizes and now you can customize your very own unique plastic skateboard!! Any ways so for Christmas my mommy decided that i was a good girl this year so she said that i could get my very own penny board. And so i got the 'Penny Organic Turquoise Blue'. 

Penny Organic Skateboards feature a biodegradable deck that eventually breaks down when completely immersed in soil. Until then, Penny Organic Skateboards last just as long and ride just as well as a standard Penny.

Penny Organic completes are sized 22 inches x 6 inches and manufactured from high quality, 100% bio-degradable plastic, with Penny custom 3 inch trucks, 59mm 78A super smooth Penny wheels and Abec 7 bearings.

I got my board from the penny website for a total of $116.00 (including standard delivery and gst.). I got mine while it was on sale so it was cheaper. Now my board is officially SOLD OUT and I dont know when they will restock. 

I will make an update when i do get my board!! 

Here's their link:  http://www.pennyskateboards.com.au/  <make sure to subscribe to their newsletter! They are having this Christmas GIVEAWAY!! where you can win a penny board, penny apparel and a penny cap. I know you guys love giveaways so be sure to subscribe!(i mean who doesn't?!) Til next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment