Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas <3

For the Traveller in your life- a passport holder from Typo


You can never go wrong with a Long Lasting Lipstick from BYS 

Lip Balms are essential from dry and chapped lips. Long lasting and smells yummy. Apple and Water melon flavored lip balm. Similar to Baby Lips by Maybelline NEWYORK.

Loreal Paris The One Sweep Sculpting Blush Duo. For the ones obsessed with rosy cheeks. Comes with a fish tail like brush. 


What better way to start off the summer by giving them this Batiste Dry Shampoo for Christmas. Comes in 3 sizes a large (not shown), a medium (right) and mini aka traveller size. Each sold desperately. 

Who doesn't love nail polish?! I know I do ! So light up their Christmas by giving them glamorous professional looking nails. From BYS comes in many different colours (from left) Hocus Pocus, Matte Gray and Garnet. 

Finally a DIY gift. I made this ages ago and I gave it to my mom. I painted the box?! And glue gunned some shells and jewels. You will need :
- craft glue (strong)
-pop sticks 
- paint to decorate
- other material u would like to decorate with
-wooden peg for handle
-paint brushes or paint foam

  Ok so I hoped this helped guys. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy NEW YEAR!
Next Blog Post will be how to make ur very own homemade hot chocolate:D

No comments:

Post a Comment