Monday 27 May 2013

To my writing friends

How have you guys(no actually girls) been going? Oh god so much school stuff these days... :( How do you girls like writing? Well personally I LOVE writing!! I absolutely love it  and today I'm here to tell you about this writing community. It is called 'Movellas'.Movellasis a community site where we share our passion for reading and writing great stories. Anyone can create a profile and publish their writing on Movellas. You can also entre competitions and win many great prizes! Though shamefully I have not won any...Oh well I hope you will check this website out. Trust me you won't regret it..well. maybe. 
                                 
                                                                              

Ciao girlies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment